The Randall Schoolhouse
The Randall Schoolhouse, a one-room rural schoolhouse, was originally located in Conway Township, north of Fowlerville, Michigan. The Randall School was built in 1883, at a cost of $853.45, to serve grades first through eighth living in parts of Conway and Handy Townships in Livingston County.
The school was continuously used until 1975, and then was used to store farm items (including corn) until the 1980's when it was slated for demolition. The Friends rescued the building and relocated it to the Village in 1987, where it is currently used to educate students about education in the 19th century.
For information about our school tours, visit our School Tours page.